Molduras Perciber S.L. was created in 1983 by three professionals within the wood sector, in order to meet the market needs of door manufacturers that demanded components for their production by then. At the beginning of 2014, Molduras Perciber S.L. changed its name to Puertas Perciber S.L., in order to adapt the company’s corporate name to the new productive reality of the company, currently focused mainly on the manufacture of doors.
The first components that Puertas Perciber S.L. began to supply were decoration curves and frames for all types of doors. The activity has been increasing each year at rates of around 50%, growing up to having 30 workers and a production area of around 5,000 [C1] m2. Regarding the manufactured product, after a few years since its creation, increased its catalogue by adding boards for decoration of shielded and armoured doors, innovating and developing new models. During 2011 it gave a new impulse to its production by incorporating the production of interior doors to its catalogue. Our presence in the markets has been growing gradually until occupying a national market share of 75% and achieving a consolidated presence in Portugal, Italy, France, etc. At the beginning of 2009, the company Panelsan S.L. was incorporated, thus bringing the manufacturing of ceilings and the gluing of PVC on boards into the production of Puertas Perciber S.L., an activity that was previously subcontracted to Panelsan S.L., this company, where one hundred per cent capital share was divided by partners of Puertas Perciber S.L. and who worked exclusively and jointly with it, using personnel from either of the participating companies, depending on the production workload of each of the companies.
The quality and chain of custody policy has been developed during the life of the company following its own criteria, but the increase in the activity has led us to consider it necessary to do so from now on in a standardized way according to the criteria set by the ISO 9001 STANDARD, and the PEFCST 2002 standard.
The Management of PUERTAS PERCIBER, S.L., establishes and maintains its quality policy and chain of custody up to date. At Puertas Perciber S.L. , we make our boards and doors demanding of ourselves the highest level of quality, choosing the best woods in order to achieve an optimal finish level in the realization of our products. Woods such as Yellow Pine, Oak, Sapele, etc., allow us to offer a variety of models and finishings that cover a wide range of needs. The high quality of our products is known, not only in Spain, but throughout the European Economic Community and South America, where we send our products made with all types of noble woods, both national and imported. The doors manufactured by the leading Spanish, Italian and generally European companies are panelled with our coatings.
The will of the Company’s Management has been to satisfy the expectations of our clients, identifying and defining their requirements and needs and assuming a commitment to continuous improvement. This commitment tries to be ahead of the expectations of our clients and prevent, rather than correct, possible non-conformities of the Quality Management System and the Chain of Custody.
The company applies this according to these general actions:
• To integrate the quality and chain of custody strategy into our decisions.
• To determine and analyse the internal and external context to support strategic direction.
• To address the risks and opportunities associated to our context and objectives.
• To establish the organization of responsibilities, authority and internal and external communications for each function related to Quality and the Chain of Custody, in such a way as to guarantee the adequate maintenance of the Management System.
• To strictly comply with current legislation.
• To have the necessary human resources with a high level of training.
PUERTAS PERCIBER, S.L., through this Policy, explicitly and publicly commits to:
• To continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
• To take actions aimed at the continuous improvement of the organization and to prevent the appearance of non-conformities.
• To comply with the applicable legislation and regulations, and with other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
• To comply with the requirements of the PEFC Chain of Custody, as a consequence of the company’s commitment to a sustainable development, in order to make public statements and / or labels that refer to the origin of the raw material included in the manufactured products.
• To comply with social, health and safety requirements, committing to:
• Not to prevent workers from associating freely, electing their representatives, or negotiating collectively with the company,
• Not to use forced labour,
• Not to hire workers below the legal minimum age of 15 years old, below the compulsory school age, if it is higher, or not prevent equal opportunities and treatment of workers, working conditions do not endanger the safety or health of workers.
• To transfer these assets of PUERTAS PERCIBER, S.L., in order to be valued by our clients, suppliers and other interested parties.
This declaration of Quality Policy and Chain of Custody is disseminated at all levels of the company, and specifically, the senior management of Puertas Perciber S.L. ensures that it is known and understood by everybody. The Policy is disclosed at all levels of the company, such disclosure shall be made in two ways:
• Publication of the Policy of PUERTAS PERCIBER, S.L., in the offices.
• Personalized communication to each of the workers
Said quality and chain of custody policy is reviewed at least once a year, coinciding with the review by the management.