- APPLICABLE REGULATION
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
1. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the Data processing purposes, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the treatment of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient shall proceed with its configuration during its installation or update through an express action to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service, expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- To only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- To strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient possible way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most possible efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information provided obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: to obtain statistical information on the number of visits.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor in charge of the website and the treatment: PUERTAS PERCIBER SL
- Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the website that are expressly listed below:
- CONSENT PRINCIPLE
The consent for the installation of cookies shall be understood as given through the marking of the box relating to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it shall be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity on the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services by our entity through it.
- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change, block or disable the cookie settings. In order to do so, we provide the mode in the main browsers.
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
PUERTAS PERCIBER SL is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
- DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE
PUERTAS PERCIBER SL undertakes to fulfil its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and shall adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed within Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipient of the service may exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of their ID.
- PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file or the treatment is PUERTAS PERCIBER SL, with an address for notification purposes at POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL EL MIRADOR S / N, 30140 – SANTOMERA (Murcia)