The Management / Governing Body of PUERTAS PERCIBER SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 05-04-2016), and the Spanish protection regulations of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its development regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of PUERTAS PERCIBER SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that must serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both when determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to guaranteeing that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete information life cycle.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of technical or appropriate organizational
- Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of PUERTAS PERCIBER SL is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and contribute the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of PUERTAS PERCIBER SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions regarding the protection of personal data.